KØHNY/R 145.49Ø Repeater
- Frequency: 145.490 TX, standard -600 KHz offset.
- PL Tone: 100.0 CTCSS (PL) tone is normally on, as part of coordination.
- PL Encode: 100.0 CTCSS (PL) tone is normally on.
- Time-Out-Timer: 180 seconds, reset after the courtesy tone.
- Kerchunk Timer: 1/2 second.
- DTMF tones are muted after the second DTMF tone is entered.
- RF Deck: Kenwood TKR-750.
- Power Amp: TPL RA3
- Controller: Arcom RC-210.
- EchoLink is connected to KØHNY/R by a radio path. Connect to node 469520.
- To connect to EchoLink on 145.490, use the "C100" command (see below) to regenerate DTMF tones for EchoLink access.
- Disconnect EchoLink using the "#" command.
||When sending DTMF to an external device, it is desirable to ensure that DTMF is clean and unprocessed for maximum reliability. The controller may be used to generate and repeat a DTMF sequence, up to six digits.|
Enter the command C100 followed by the DTMF digits to be regenerated. After unkeying your radio, the DTMF sequence is sent after the courtesy tone.
||Users can determine if their DTMF pads are being properly decoded by the RC210. The controller will read back up to 16 digits.|
Enter the command C105 followed by the DTMF digits to be decoded. After unkeying your radio, the digits are read back by voice after the courtesy tone.
||Voice Play Back
||Users can check the quality of their signal into the repeater. The controller will record and play back any voice test message.|
Enter the command C110 and unkey your radio. The controller responds with "Ready" and the amount of recording time available. Begin your next transmission within four seconds and transmit your voice test message. Unkey your radio and the controller will play what was recorded.
|The approximate strength of the received signal.|
Enter the command C135 and unkey your radio. The RSSI is read back by voice after the courtesy tone. Note the value is an average value based on several seconds before the value is read back.
Estimated Coverage Area
Assuming a 60 watt mobile radio.
The map was generated by Dale WBØPKG using Radio Mobile by VE2DBE.